Below are several steps you can take that usually help most of our members:
- Clear Browser Cookies & Cache: We recommend clearing your cookies and browser cache. Sometimes too many temporary internet files or expired cookies can create access issues with the most websites.
- Sign out and sign back into the Library after clearing the cache.
- Try Alternate Browser Software: We recommend using Chrome or Firefox for the best results.
If none of the options above work, then please contact us so we can let the tech team look into this issue. Be sure to include the following information:
1. Are you using a Mac or a PC to access the course?
2. What browser are you currently using to access the course?
3. Have you updated your video and audio playback software?
4. How are you attempting to play the video? (On desktop or mobile?)
5. Please provide any other details you might find relevant and will help me provide suggestions.